EARN COMMISSION INCOME
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
ATTENTION SALES ASSOCIATES AND AGENTS: Do you have a real estate license, but don't want to join and be a dues paying member of the Realtor association or the MLS ? We can help.
ATTENTION EX-REALTORS: If you have decided to not pay your Realtor dues or MLS dues for whatever reason, do not put your license on inactive status. We can legally pay you referral fees without you being a member of the local Realtor association or the MLS.
Download our Referral package - Sand Dollar Referrals sign up forms
The Referral Plan:
What we provide to our referral associates:
- For referrals of friends, family, and others, receive 25% commission splits just for referring your leads to us. $50 referral fees for flat fee MLS listings.
- List your own properties with us for a 25% discount on the commission for full service transactions, or a $50 commission reduction for flat fee MLS listings. No additional work required from you - let us handle everything.
- Receive a 25% buyer rebate of the commission for properties you personally purchase through our firm. No additional work required from you - let us handle everything.
- If you are willing to take a more active role until you can afford your Realtor dues, we can work with you while you train and pay a 50% referral fee split. Broker approval is required in these instances.
- If you are using your license simply for referring out leads to other brokerages around the country or the state (outside of Central Florida), we pay out 70% of any referral fees received from those brokerages.
- No monthly or annual fees to keep your license active with us.
- No need to join the association of Realtors. You can still earn commissions/referral fees. Perfect for active wholesalers, investors, HUD properties, commercial and income properties, and other licensed sales associates that do not need regular MLS access. Why leave your license inactive when you can park it with our referral company?
What we require of you:
- Professional help and advice when you need it.
- Centrally located Altamonte Springs and Orlando offices. Free reasonable use of our conference room and on staff notary.
- Free attendance to any sales meetings of Sand Dollar Realty Group, Inc.
- Easy exit agreement. As long as your expenses and splits are paid in full to us, you can give us 1 days notice to cancel the agreement. Subject to certain terms and conditions.
- Free access to all member MLS's when you come to our office and work directly with one of our Realtors.
- Errors & Omissions insurance paid by the brokerage.
- If you decide that you want to join the local Realtor association and obtain MLS access for yourself, you can switch your license over to our Realtor-brokerage, Sand Dollar Realty Group, Inc., at anytime (subject to broker approval).
Our managing broker provides mentoring and assistance to associates. Broker, Rob Arnold has over 20 years experience as a real estate broker, has closed over a thousand successful transactions, and regularly purchases investment property. He is an active member of Central Florida Realty Investors (CFRI). He is recognized as an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR), a Certified Professional Landlord (CPL), a Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB), and a Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI). More information about Rob Arnold.
- You must have a valid and current Florida real estate license (sales associate or broker associate).
- You must pay your DBPR licensing fees and take the continuing education required by law.
- You must register your potential customer leads and property deals with us in writing.
- But other than that we do not require much else from you. No quotas of any kind. No requirement to list or run all your personal sales through our firm. Just send us your leads, and let us do the work. When the deal closes, you get paid. How easy is that?
- If you do wish to train under the 50-50 program, you must attend in-person one of our Sales Meetings or a private interview with Managing Broker.
Call Rob Arnold - Managing Broker of Sand Dollar Referrals, L.L.C. and Sand Dollar Realty Group, Inc. at 407-389-7318 or Careers@SDRhouses.com for your confidential meeting. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Sand Dollar Referrals, L.L.C.
Licensed Real Estate Brokers
Home --- Contact Us --- Careers --- We Buy Houses Florida .com --- Articles --- Agent Resources --- Meet Broker
2008-2020 Sand Dollar Referrals, L.L.C.
All rights reserved.
We can provide our real estate services and discount MLS flat fee listings in most areas of Florida. Real estate referral company brokerage realty.